Watch the eighth episode of the Grizzly Sports Report! Head coach Bobby Hauck joins show hosts Shaun Rainey and Riley Corcoran after Montana gets beat up on the road against North Dakota, losing 41-14, to bring their overall record to 4-3 on the year. They talk about turning the ball over on three straight possessions to start the game, and how the team could never get into their gameplan, They also take a look at the upcoming bye week by talking a lot about the recruiting process, and Coach Hauck shares some funny stories from the recruiting trail. Also on the show, Ben Wineman provides a rundown of the rest of Griz athletics, including the Griz soccer and volleyball teams having good weekends at home in the Big Sky Conference.
Currently in Missoula
- National weather experts say Montana just endured "life-threatening" historic cold snap
- Spokane shelter says physically abused dog was turned in with knife in crate
- Trooper involved in early morning shooting being transferred to Salt Lake City
- Law enforcement releases identity of suspicious death victim
- One person dead after overnight shooting in Missoula
- Montana man accused of raping, impregnating foster teen
- Great Falls man wins top prize from state lottery
- Flights to Denver from Montana canceled due to bomb cyclone
- Local and national support rings in for Trooper Wade Palmer
- Military's highest honor for Montana man who sacrificed himself to stop suicide bomber
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Great Falls-Helena e-Newsletters
Local news headlines from ABC Fox in Great Falls and Helena - delivered to your email inbox every weekday.
Local news headlines from ABC Fox Bozeman and Butte - delivered to your email inbox every weekday.
Local news headlines from ABC Fox in Missoula and Kalispell - delivered to your email inbox every weekday.