(BPT) - The perfect fall foods are hearty, nutrient-dense and packed with flavor. And while there is no shortage of savory sustenance this time of year, no other food captures the essence of the season quite like pumpkin. Brimming with nutrients and boasting a rich taste, it’s a nourishing f…
(BPT) - Pets are part of the family, so it’s important to practice preventative care to support their well-being and help them live long, healthy lives. Just like people, pets can be affected by chronic conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and allergies. That's why it’s always good to …
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Missoula
- Manhattan basketball player apologizes after undercut caught on video
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Jennifer Garner gives a shout-out to Bozeman coffee shop
- Many Blessings 2 Daycare Center shuts its doors after multiple complaints
- 10th Ave South in Great Falls down to two lanes
- 3.8 magnitude earthquake shakes Southwest Montana
- 9-year-old dies in accident at Big Sky Ski Resort
- Online petition calls for selling Montana to Canada to solve national debt
- Missoula daycare owner battling kidney failure
- Walmart hosting "Baby Savings Day" this weekend