(BPT) - There’s no better summer companion than your furry, four-legged friend. From sunshine and beach days to playing fetch at the park, summer is the perfect season to bond with your pet. Keep in mind that higher temperatures come with higher precautions for pet owners. Here are four help…
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Missoula
- EMT killed, several people injured at demolition derby crash in Deer Lodge
- Bison smashes Yellowstone visitor's car window on camera
- 59-year-old Montana man shot dead in Lincoln County
- Promise kept: Utah man recounts 5-day ordeal of being lost in Montana wilderness
- Montana Treasure: The 66-year history of white cross highway markers
- Popular trails stay closed in Glacier National Park due to 'unusual' grizzly activity
- Hard-sided camping only at Glacier's Rising Sun campground after black bear incident
- Two dead and one injured in rollover crash
- The mountains called Bode Miller to Montana
- Butte woman faces 12 felony charges after car-ramming incident