(NAPSI)—If yours is among the nearly seven in 10 U.S. households with pets, you may be glad to learn of a good way to keep them healthy. Hemp seed, krill and salmon oil are some of nature’s best sources of natural essential fatty acids: omega-3 and omega-6 (EPA and DHA).
(NewsUSA) - Some dog lovers show their puppy love with fancy dog food, a special spot on the sofa or toys and outfits.
(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
Currently in Missoula
- Family says cows broke into their new house in Montana
- Semi carrying bees tips over outside Bozeman
- Name released of Montana man killed in Glacier Park wreck
- MAFB no longer considered for temporary shelter
- Flathead County and state working on environmental cleanup of junkyard
- CSKT offering $10K reward for information leading to Jermain Charlo
- Montana State Prison reports inmate death
- Lost springer spaniel found in Conrad, Mont.; owners sought
- Crash blocking traffic near Malmstrom
- Man killed, another injured in Glacier park rollover crash