(NewsUSA) - It's time to start talking ticks. Spring signals a particularly active time for ticks, just when gardeners get antsy to get their hands dirty, working in their gardens. For anyone looking forward to spending time outdoors Be Warned: tick-borne disease is on the rise.
(NAPSI)—On April 22, 1970, 20 million Americans gathered in the streets, in parks and in auditoriums around the country in support of a healthy, sustainable environment. By the end of that year, the first Earth Day had led to the creation of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). This ye…
(BPT) - Just because something will physically go down the toilet does not mean it should be flushed. It seems like a simple idea, but the troubles with America’s wastewater infrastructure remain in the headlines because too many people flush items down their toilets that weren’t meant to be…
(StatePoint) Plastics are an increasingly widespread pollutant, according to environmental experts, harming ecosystems and wildlife as well as endangering human health. One of the largest worldwide industries driving this crisis -- the fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) sector which offers su…
(StatePoint) With a growing number of homeowners looking to save money on power bills and help the environment, rooftops across America are taking on a new look, as more homes are dotted with solar panels. But itâ€™s important to ask the right questions before installing them on your home.
(StatePoint) Did you know that the choices your local grocery store makes can have a global impact on the environment? From the types and brands of seafood sold to the way foods are packaged and carried out of the store, oceans worldwide are affected by the operations of grocers near you.
Currently in Missoula
- Family says cows broke into their new house in Montana
- Semi carrying bees tips over outside Bozeman
- Name released of Montana man killed in Glacier Park wreck
- MAFB no longer considered for temporary shelter
- Flathead County and state working on environmental cleanup of junkyard
- CSKT offering $10K reward for information leading to Jermain Charlo
- Montana State Prison reports inmate death
- Lost springer spaniel found in Conrad, Mont.; owners sought
- Crash blocking traffic near Malmstrom
- Man killed, another injured in Glacier park rollover crash