(StatePoint) Flowers and chocolates are always fun to give and receive on Valentine’s Day, but if you are looking to shake things up with your gift-giving, there are plenty of ways to tell someone you love them.
(StatePoint) Struggling to find gifts for picky recipients can make anyone feel like a Grinch. Avoid the holiday shopping blues this season with this list of go-to gift ideas, all of which are available on such shopping sites as Amazon.
(StatePoint) No matter who you’re shopping for this holiday season, books can make great gifts. Here are five engaging volumes to consider.
(StatePoint) What’s your favorite song? Are you thinking of it now? How does it make you feel? Music is powerful. It can encourage, inspire, motivate and bring joy. There is even scientific evidence that music can ease anxiety, improve cardiovascular health and contribute to mental acuity.
(StatePoint) It’s time to think about stuffing stockings and fulfilling wish lists. But if you want your holiday gifts for kids to deliver fun long after the holidays, you may want to consider gifts that will help them learn and grow.
(StatePoint) This year, rethink that bottle of wine and instead, give the gift of getting cozy and slowing down to truly enjoy everyday moments. Tap into glowing candlelight, cozy textiles, and celebrating simple pleasures when shopping for friends and family. In other words, give the gift o…
(StatePoint) For young children, social-emotional development is one of the most valuable aspects of school readiness. This holiday season, focus on toys and gifts for preschoolers that will build children’s empathy, communication skills and the ability to resolve conflicts and navigate challenges.
Currently in Missoula
- EMT killed, several people injured at demolition derby crash in Deer Lodge
- Bison smashes Yellowstone visitor's car window on camera
- 59-year-old Montana man shot dead in Lincoln County
- Promise kept: Utah man recounts 5-day ordeal of being lost in Montana wilderness
- Montana Treasure: The 66-year history of white cross highway markers
- Popular trails stay closed in Glacier National Park due to 'unusual' grizzly activity
- Hard-sided camping only at Glacier's Rising Sun campground after black bear incident
- Two dead and one injured in rollover crash
- The mountains called Bode Miller to Montana
- Butte woman faces 12 felony charges after car-ramming incident