(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(NAPSI)—You may notice, when the weather turns colder, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light on your dashboard lights up more frequently. The Car Care Council recommends checking your tire pressure regularly during the winter to help keep the TPMS light off and your vehicle safe.
(NAPSI)—Many drivers may feel that they don’t have the time or money to address vehicle repairs immediately, but beware: Ignoring some repairs can get you pulled over and even ticketed.
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
Currently in Missoula
- Contractor for Hotel project in Great Falls declares bankruptcy
- Helena Police Department looking for missing 16-year-old
- Man strangles soon-to-be ex-wife after she tells him about her new boyfriend
- Helena Police Department looking for an escapee from the Helena Pre-Release Center
- Man charged after security video shows him slapping, shoving and choking a woman holding a 10-month-old baby
- Report: Toddler found dead in Montana had red flags dating back to before birth
- Two people arrested in Missoula after seven hour SWAT incident
- Flathead Valley family shares hospital photo, condition update of girl hit by car
- Multiple semi accidents clog up I-90 between Bozeman and Livingston
- Gallatin County looking for temporary homes for horses involved in a neglect case