(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
(NAPSI)—You may notice, when the weather turns colder, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light on your dashboard lights up more frequently. The Car Care Council recommends checking your tire pressure regularly during the winter to help keep the TPMS light off and your vehicle safe.
(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
Currently in Missoula
- Missing 13-year-old Missoula boy found safe
- Bigfoot Sighting? WSDOT cameras capture Sasquatch-like creature on Sherman, Snoqualmie Passes
- Two-vehicle crash on Highway 89 leaves two deceased, one in the hospital
- Columbia High School announcer terminated after inappropriate announcement made against Browning High School team
- Family asking for public's help in finding missing Montana man
- Big Horn County Sheriff confirms body of Selena Not Afraid is found
- "It was 9 feet tall and a thousand pounds"; man shares his Bigfoot experience after viral post about sighting
- MHP looking for car that hit a pedestrian on US-93
- Man charged after embezzling money, manipulating man so he could pay it back
- Two charged after three young children test positive for meth