(NAPSI)—As golf remains a significant piece of business and social culture, it’s important for women to feel confident on the course. Knowing the basics of the game could encourage participation in key business decisions taking place on the course every day. Nearly 5 million women play golf …
(BPT) - The incredible look of lush, green grass. The feel of soft lawn beneath your toes. The smell of the freshly cut yard on a warm sunny day. A healthy lawn starts with good maintenance and the most important step is mowing. Is your lawn mower ready to go?
(BPT) - Starting to plan a summer getaway? Skip the plane ride or long road trip — go boating to enjoy the fun and relaxation of vacation at your convenience. Whether you prefer an action-packed weekend of watersports with the family, a relaxing after-work cruise with your friends or a seren…
(BPT) - Warmer weather means not only saying goodbye to the tough winter conditions your car or truck has endured, but also getting your vehicles — and outdoor power equipment — ready for the changing seasons. This is a great opportunity to get outside and tend to the vital cleaning and main…
(BPT) - For many car owners, their vehicle is an extension of their personality — and as such they customize it to reflect their individuality and uniqueness.
(BPT) - Buying a used car can be a great decision. Oftentimes, that's where you'll find a deal. On the other hand, you've got to make sure there won't be any surprises.
(StatePoint) ‘Tis the season for shopping, and not just for presents to put under the tree. Many people shop for new cars this time of year, and for good reason.
(StatePoint) Youâ€™ve probably heard that smart technology is going to change the driving experience to make it safer and more convenient. But if youâ€™re not in the market for a new car, you may have assumed these developments wonâ€™t apply to you any time soon.
Currently in Missoula
- Family says cows broke into their new house in Montana
- Funnel cloud spotted over Bozeman
- Name released of Montana man killed in Glacier Park wreck
- 16-year-old boy dies after being pulled from river
- Great Falls rescue officials block roads as river rescue goes underway
- Montana State Prison reports inmate death
- Montana's best dad? Livingston man wins national fathering competition
- Lost springer spaniel found in Conrad, Mont.; owners sought
- CSKT offering $10K reward for information leading to Jermain Charlo
- Great Falls man arrested for physical assault