In the Rocky Mountains outside of Denver, Colorado, two snowmobilers were buried and killed in an avalanche that officials say they my have accidentally triggered.
President Donald Trump's campaign manager, Brad Parscale, deleted a tweet with a photo of Air Force One at the Daytona 500 after users pointed out that the photo was from President George W. Bush's visit in 2004, not from Trump's visit.
CNN talks to two recovering coronavirus patients who described what it was like to go through the struggles and scares over the virus. CNN's David Culver reports.
CNN legal analyst Elie Honig answers questions about Attorney General Bill Barr changing the Department of Justice's sentencing recommendation for Roger Stone.
Occurred on February 7, 2020 Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Info from Licensor: "This stranger suddenly popped out in the middle of the road. I don't really know what is his purpose, lying down on my car and holding up my window wipers. Luckily he didn't break anything on my car."
A 6-year-old girl in Florida was involuntarily committed to a mental health facility because she was "out of control" at school, according to a Jacksonville Sheriff's Office incident report.
More than 1,110 former Justice Department officials who served in Republican as well as Democratic administrations posted a statement calling on Attorney General Bill Barr to resign.
Dana Bash presses Marc Short on the current deficit under Trump's administration. He says the Republicans and Democrats in Congress "spend too much money."
Marc Short discusses President Trump's tweets and says his communication on social media is one of the things the American people "love about him."
CNN's Dana Bash asks the chief of staff to Vice President Mike Pence Marc Short for his reaction to Attorney General Bill Barr's comments on President Trump's remarks on law enforcement matters.
Pete Buttigieg guarantees that union members will be able keep their health insurance under his presidency, despite calls for a "glide path" to Medicare for All.
On State of the Union, Presidential candidate Sen. Amy Klobuchar defends her past comments when she was running for Hennepin County Attorney.
Currently in Missoula
- Name of victim found in burned out vehicle in Great Falls released
- Court documents describe pattern of abuse in case of 12-year-old's death
- More than 80 specialty license plates revoked under new rules
- Patient in Bozeman being evaluated for coronavirus
- Man charged after throwing "basketball-sized" rock through drive-through window
- I-90 Closed in Livingston
- Great Falls man facing several charges including sexual abuse of children
- More than 40 dogs sheltered at Missoula Animal Control in cruelty case
- Fourth person charged as result of 12-year-old's death
- Two people killed in crash on I-90 near Livingston