// Breaking News //
An active weather pattern taking shape off the Pacific as a remnant tropical depression along with another storm system bring strong winds, snow and flash flood threat to portions of the West. Pedram Javaheri has the details of who will be impacted.
The Chinese government has reacted furiously to the publication of more than 400 pages of sensitive Communist Party documents by the New York Times, which linked President Xi Jinping to the country's mass detention centers in the far western region of Xinjiang. CNN's David Culver reports.
A new poll shows Democratic presidential candidate Mayor Pete Buttigieg struggling to gain support from black voters in South Carolina.
CNN's Daniel Dale takes a look at the false claims President Donald Trump has made about the impeachment process and his dealings with Ukraine.
Capitalizing on everyone's biggest holiday fear, Mattel has come up with new "nonpartisan" UNO cards to play with family and friends who may not share your political beliefs.
David Holmes, a diplomat at the US embassy in Ukraine, told lawmakers last week he'd "never seen anything" like the call Gordon Sondland placed to President Donald Trump at a restaurant in Kiev, Ukraine. CNN's Phil Mattingly reports.
Former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said that "clearly asking for personal favors and using United States assets as collateral is wrong," a swipe at President Donald Trump as the investigation into his dealings with Ukraine intensifies.
Currently in Missoula
- DeMontigny children back in Montana
- Mule deer harvested on private property tested positive for CWD
- Blackfeet Law Enforcement Officers mourning loss of their own
- Man uses pepper spray to rob Hungry Horse bar
- Grandfather of DeMontigny children charged
- Six-year-old hit by vehicle after getting off school bus
- Craft trial makes interesting development
- Missoula woman allegedly killed neighbor in his sleep; nearby neighbors react
- Two people sentenced for meth trafficking in Great Falls more than 10 years ago
- Man and woman shot at while removing a deer off the road