ST. MARY - Glacier Park says a resident is undergoing a series of rabies vaccinations after they were scratched by a rabid bat in the St. Mary area.
GLACIER-After a 14-year-old girl was killed after a rock fall near the east tunnel on Going-to-the-Sun Road, park rangers are stressing the importance of visitor awareness.
MARION, Mont. (AP) — The Montana Highway Patrol says a 65-year-old Kalispell man died when he lost control of his motorcycle and was run over by a camper this past weekend.
BOZEMAN, Mont. (AP) — A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and Hulk-themed memorial service is scheduled Monday afternoon for a 5-year-old Bozeman boy who drowned in Hyalite Reservoir on Wednesday.
MARION - A third suspect accused of involvement in a string of robberies in the Flathead and Missoula has been arrested, but one man remains at large.
MISSOULA - A federal judge ordered that the publisher of a neo-Nazi website pay $14 million to a Montana woman who was barraged with harassment from followers of his site.
BOZEMAN - A highway patrol trooper says traffic on I-90 on Thursday was stalled in part because drivers were slowing down to gawk at a wreck.
MISSOULA - If you love all things spicy, check out the first-ever chili pepper eating contest at the Western Montana Fair.
MISSOULA - It's hot and dry now, but the National Weather Service says Western Montana should pack umbrellas for the end of the week.
ABC Fox Montana has confirmed a woman who spent her summer giving tours at Missoula's Smokejumper Visitor Center is among the dead after a mass shooting in Dayton.
The Lake County Sheriff's Office says a woman accused of embezzling $59,000 from the St. Ignatius Fire Auxiliary Board is now in custody.
HELENA, Mont. (AP) — Reaction to the state's shutdown of a private adolescent treatment program in northwestern Montana over allegations of physical and psychological abuse range from relief to anger to defiance.
MAMMOTH HOT SPRINGS, WY - Yellowstone National Park rangers say a black bear chomped into a tent and bruised a woman's leg last month at a backcountry camping site.
GLACIER NATIONAL PARK - Several bear incidents in Glacier National Park have prompted the closures of a campground and a trail.
Currently in Kalispell
- EMT killed, several people injured at demolition derby crash in Deer Lodge
- Bison smashes Yellowstone visitor's car window on camera
- 59-year-old Montana man shot dead in Lincoln County
- Promise kept: Utah man recounts 5-day ordeal of being lost in Montana wilderness
- Montana Treasure: The 66-year history of white cross highway markers
- Popular trails stay closed in Glacier National Park due to 'unusual' grizzly activity
- Hard-sided camping only at Glacier's Rising Sun campground after black bear incident
- Two dead and one injured in rollover crash
- The mountains called Bode Miller to Montana
- Butte woman faces 12 felony charges after car-ramming incident