An eighth grader from Target Range School in Missoula won the county spelling bee four years in a row.
KALISPELL - Northwest Montana veterinarians saved a frozen cat that was found completely buried in the snow and bitter cold.
House Bill 302 is very controversial and is expecting some passionate testimony on both sides Thursday morning in the House Judiciary Committee. It centers on the definition of a person. The bill states the word "person" applies to all members of mankind at any stage of development, beginnin…
Growing up on the Rocky Mountain Front in the 50's and 60's, Ron Mills fit perfectly into his career as a guide for curious tourists looking for that big trophy. Little did he know that 75 years later he would become a published author.
KALISPELL, Mont. (AP) — A backlog at the Montana State Hospital may cause a delay in the case of a Whitefish man accused of stabbing his father to death last summer.
Brycen and Emma Ek met in Macedonia while serving in the Peace Corps, after falling in love and moving back to the Flathead Valley, they soon began pursuing their dream of becoming modern day homesteaders.
The Montana Senate has taken a final vote and passed rules that would make it more difficult for lawmakers and the public to learn when legislative attorneys flag bills for potential legal or constitutional problems.
ABC FOX Montana has confirmed that the Flathead County Sheriff's Office is currently on the scene of a standoff in a Kalispell neighborhood.
MISSOULA - A Carousel for Missoula is a beloved fixture for families visiting downtown. Its creators say the horses and dragons are full of symbols that tell many stories.
Rescue teams in the Flathead find a missing man who was suffering from hypothermia. He is currently being treated at a local hospital. Below is a press release from the Flathead County Sheriff’s Office:
Head injuries are hitting athletes at an alarming rate. This 30-minute special report takes a look at some of the players who have been hit the hardest and some of the equipment that could make a difference in their lives.
The federal government entered its 13th day of partial shutdown Thursday, but for federal employees at the National Weather Service, it's just another day at work.
Currently in Kalispell
- Manhattan basketball player apologizes after undercut caught on video
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Jennifer Garner gives a shout-out to Bozeman coffee shop
- Many Blessings 2 Daycare Center shuts its doors after multiple complaints
- 10th Ave South in Great Falls down to two lanes
- Online petition calls for selling Montana to Canada to solve national debt
- Missoula daycare owner battling kidney failure
- Walmart hosting "Baby Savings Day" this weekend
- Former boxing Olympian training niece
- 3.8 magnitude earthquake shakes Southwest Montana