HELENA- A possible mountain lion in East Helena could affect kids going to school.
HELENA - Dewayne Johnson and Serena Kilseimer have been arrested for deliberate homicide and accountability for deliberate homicide in the stabbing death of Shane White.
HELENA - As wildfire season is coming to a close, so is the fire ban in Lewis and Clark County. After being in effect since late June, Sheriff Leo Dutton and other fire officials have come to the agreement to lift the ban.
HELENA - Sheriff Leo Dutton has just returned from a weeklong horseback patrol in the Green Fork Cabin area. Dutton was accompanied by 2 executive staff members from the sheriff's office as well as two search and rescue team members.
HELENA - The Lewis and Clark flood mitigation project in front of Rossiter Elementary could cause some delays as kids start their first day of school. Once the project is finished, it will be beneficial to both the school and the community.
HELENA - One business in central Montana is leading the way in the fight to keep our nation secure. Pioneer Aerostructures is key to the development of the F-35 lightning, one of the military's stealthiest fighter jets.
HELENA - Jennifer Munger was arrested for tampering with or fabricating physical evidence, a felony, after dropping off the male victim with a gunshot wound at the hospital on Friday Aug. 16.
HELENA - The Jeffries Creek fire broke out yesterday afternoon, fourteen miles north of Wolf Creek, burning nearly 80 acres in its fiery wake. The fire was slow moving at first, but picked up after a thunderstorm and high winds rolled through the night.
HELENA - Carroll College kicked off its first day of classes for its fall semester Wednesday, but this year will look a little different compared to previous years.
HELENA - The Lewis and Clark County Health Department reported that a toxic, blue-green algae has been found at White Sandy Beach on Hauser Lake.
HELENA - New information has been released on the scuba diving accident on Canyon Ferry Lake that resulted in a man's death in June.
HELENA - A potential change in departments for the Helena civic center has some people worried. The center will now fall under parks and recreation and open lands department, causing concern over whether or not that department can provide the civic center the support it needs.
HELENA - In its first two weeks of operation, city officials say a new temporary trolley on the walking mall has given rides to more than 1,000 people.
HELENA - A nationwide event is putting a smile on local kids faces and it doesn't take much to participate. Dairy queen is a children's miracle network partner of Shodair Children's Hospital and they dedicate this day to raise money and awareness for patients being treated at Shodair. One d…
Currently in Helena
- 'He's lucky to be alive': Driver uninjured, semi recovered after nearly plunging into canyon on Highway 195 near Colfax
- Warrant issued for Butte mom charged with infant's death
- Contractor for Hotel project in Great Falls declares bankruptcy
- Woman charged after forcing victim to sit in a chair while she was spat on and threatened for an hour
- Nearly 40 huskies rescued from property in Bitterroot mountains
- Two people arrested in Missoula after seven hour SWAT incident
- Two people shot at after trying to stop intoxicated man from driving
- Bozeman mom wants to pay off negative school lunch balances
- Multiple semi accidents clog up I-90 between Bozeman and Livingston
- Fatal accident on Highway 2 west of Kalispell