UPDATE 10/16/19 4:31 pm - The escapee may be heading south after stealing a second truck, according to the Madison County Sheriff's Office.
HELENA - Jennifer Munger was arrested for tampering with or fabricating physical evidence, a felony, after dropping off the male victim with a gunshot wound at the hospital on Friday Aug. 16.
HELENA - The Jeffries Creek fire broke out yesterday afternoon, fourteen miles north of Wolf Creek, burning nearly 80 acres in its fiery wake. The fire was slow moving at first, but picked up after a thunderstorm and high winds rolled through the night.
Currently in Helena
- 'He's lucky to be alive': Driver uninjured, semi recovered after nearly plunging into canyon on Highway 195 near Colfax
- Warrant issued for Butte mom charged with infant's death
- Contractor for Hotel project in Great Falls declares bankruptcy
- Woman charged after forcing victim to sit in a chair while she was spat on and threatened for an hour
- Nearly 40 huskies rescued from property in Bitterroot mountains
- Two people arrested in Missoula after seven hour SWAT incident
- Two people shot at after trying to stop intoxicated man from driving
- Bozeman mom wants to pay off negative school lunch balances
- Multiple semi accidents clog up I-90 between Bozeman and Livingston
- Fatal accident on Highway 2 west of Kalispell