HELENA - Jennifer Munger was arrested for tampering with or fabricating physical evidence, a felony, after dropping off the male victim with a gunshot wound at the hospital on Friday Aug. 16.
HELENA - The Jeffries Creek fire broke out yesterday afternoon, fourteen miles north of Wolf Creek, burning nearly 80 acres in its fiery wake. The fire was slow moving at first, but picked up after a thunderstorm and high winds rolled through the night.
Currently in Helena
- Hunter reported missing near Fort Peck found safe
- Emergency travel only for Browning area
- Frog causes power outage in Lake County
- Heart Butte vs. Valier volleyball game canceled after controversial video
- Browning man sentenced for and distribution of child porn
- Two arrested in Ravalli County for meth dealing
- Two people injured in head-on crash in Great Falls
- Court Docs: Spokane County detectives investigating after 3-month-old baby tests positive for meth
- What back to back winter storms during fall means for Montana
- Mom punishes son for bullying with "I'm a Bully" sign