GREAT FALLS- A public hearing will take place today at the Expo Park in Great Falls to discuss revisions to the current Cascade County Zoning Regulations. If you would like to attend and make your voice heard, the hearing starts at 4:30 pm in the Family Learning Center.
Currently in Great Falls
89°F / 51°F
- Six people hospitalized in head-on collision between SUV and semi
- IRS agents investigating chiropractic clinic in Bozeman
- Former East Glacier teacher admits to sexually abusing students
- Helena woman accused of assault with a weapon, stalking
- Truck crashes through restaurant wall in Kalispell
- Gallatin Search and Rescue member dies in climbing accident
- 11-year-old killed by car while bicycling with friends in Livingston
- 30+ employees tattoo Bozeman cafe's eggs and bacon logo on their bodies
- Great Falls man arrested for reportedly trapping family indoors
- Attempted kidnapping in Great Falls
You don't have any notifications.
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.