Missoula- Join us live from Missoula for the 16th annual Big Sky Documentary Film Festival!
All children are special, but some shine above the rest. In this new segment, our Bliss Zechman shows us how one kid is making a difference by simply hanging out with folks who are usually about seven times her age. It’s not just the familiar tune that brought these senior citizens out of their rooms, it’s company they’ve come to know and love. “They’re busy, but they’re not too busy to think of us people,” said Estella Schmidt, ...
Currently in Great Falls
- Manhattan basketball player apologizes after undercut caught on video
- Coeur d'Alene teenager makes $35,000 plowing Seattle streets
- Many Blessings 2 Daycare Center shuts its doors after multiple complaints
- 10th Ave South in Great Falls down to two lanes
- Missoula daycare owner battling kidney failure
- Online petition calls for selling Montana to Canada to solve national debt
- Walmart hosting "Baby Savings Day" this weekend
- Former boxing Olympian training niece
- Man re-arrested after accidental release from Cascade County Jail
- 66 Session in 60 Seconds - Bill providing Montana to have official rock 'n' roll song