BOZEMAN- Bobcat Hockey back on the ice in Bozeman Friday, January 17.
(UPDATE 6/11/19): According to airport officials with 180,000 boarding’s a year at the Great Falls International Airport traveling at times comes with a cost. It’s why community leaders are starting an initiative to lower flight costs.
GREAT FALLS - If your kids are or were in the Great Falls Public School System they most likely know this woman referred to as “Grandma Anna Mae.” Here's how she earned that nickname over the last 18 years.
Tonight in our Community Spotlight, Jackson Storm with Benefis Health System stopped by the KFBB studio to discuss the upcoming February Benefis Health Session happening Thursday, February 14th, from 5:30pm until 7 pm.
GREAT FALLS- GREAT FALLS- It’s no doubt that many are still feeling the impacts of last year's record winter. Especially farmers and ranchers, and now that this winter is in full effect, their worries are growing.
GREAT FALLS- A local organization mentoring and helping children overcome barriers with their emotions is reaching out to different groups in our community all in an effort so kids don't fear authorities like law enforcement or firemen, and understand they're here to help.
GREAT FALLS- Nationwide people are gathering to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. and the legacy he left. In Great Falls, churches, the University of Providence, and community members gathered to reflect, sing, and pray, that Martin Luther King Jr.'s words continue to live on each and every day.
GREAT FALLS- After overcoming anorexia and nearly dying from starvation, one Great Falls boy is now helping others heal from it.
Musical instruments can take a lifetime to master. However, one teenager in Helena is already playing with the pros. Sixteen-year-old Taylor Peterson actually shares the stage with his teacher.
All children are special, but some shine above the rest. In this new segment, our Bliss Zechman shows us how one kid is making a difference by simply hanging out with folks who are usually about seven times her age. It’s not just the familiar tune that brought these senior citizens out of their rooms, it’s company they’ve come to know and love. “They’re busy, but they’re not too busy to think of us people,” said Estella Schmidt, ...
Currently in Great Falls
- Helena woman arrested for alleged meth possession
- Columbia High School announcer terminated after inappropriate announcement made against Browning High School team
- Missing 13-year-old Missoula boy found safe
- MHP looking for car that hit a pedestrian on US-93
- Big Horn County Sheriff confirms body of Selena Not Afraid is found
- MAFB Airman found dead; investigation underway
- Man charged after embezzling money, manipulating man so he could pay it back
- Whitefish girl struck by car to enter coma emergence program
- Man charged after spanking a 5-year-old autistic child
- "Get out of there and I'll kick your ***!" County plow drivers report dangerous, borderline violent, run ins