GREAT FALLS- GREAT FALLS- It’s no doubt that many are still feeling the impacts of last year's record winter. Especially farmers and ranchers, and now that this winter is in full effect, their worries are growing.
GREAT FALLS- A local organization mentoring and helping children overcome barriers with their emotions is reaching out to different groups in our community all in an effort so kids don't fear authorities like law enforcement or firemen, and understand they're here to help.
GREAT FALLS- Nationwide people are gathering to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. and the legacy he left. In Great Falls, churches, the University of Providence, and community members gathered to reflect, sing, and pray, that Martin Luther King Jr.'s words continue to live on each and every day.
GREAT FALLS- After overcoming anorexia and nearly dying from starvation, one Great Falls boy is now helping others heal from it.
Musical instruments can take a lifetime to master. However, one teenager in Helena is already playing with the pros. Sixteen-year-old Taylor Peterson actually shares the stage with his teacher.
All children are special, but some shine above the rest. In this new segment, our Bliss Zechman shows us how one kid is making a difference by simply hanging out with folks who are usually about seven times her age. It’s not just the familiar tune that brought these senior citizens out of their rooms, it’s company they’ve come to know and love. “They’re busy, but they’re not too busy to think of us people,” said Estella Schmidt, ...
Currently in Great Falls
- Hunter reported missing near Fort Peck found safe
- Emergency travel only for Browning area
- Frog causes power outage in Lake County
- Heart Butte vs. Valier volleyball game canceled after controversial video
- Browning man sentenced for and distribution of child porn
- Two arrested in Ravalli County for meth dealing
- Two people injured in head-on crash in Great Falls
- Court Docs: Spokane County detectives investigating after 3-month-old baby tests positive for meth
- What back to back winter storms during fall means for Montana
- Mom punishes son for bullying with "I'm a Bully" sign