GREAT FALLS - If your kids are or were in the Great Falls Public School System they most likely know this woman referred to as “Grandma Anna Mae.” Here's how she earned that nickname over the last 18 years.
GREAT FALLS- Nationwide people are gathering to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. and the legacy he left. In Great Falls, churches, the University of Providence, and community members gathered to reflect, sing, and pray, that Martin Luther King Jr.'s words continue to live on each and every day.
GREAT FALLS- After overcoming anorexia and nearly dying from starvation, one Great Falls boy is now helping others heal from it.
Musical instruments can take a lifetime to master. However, one teenager in Helena is already playing with the pros. Sixteen-year-old Taylor Peterson actually shares the stage with his teacher.
All children are special, but some shine above the rest. In this new segment, our Bliss Zechman shows us how one kid is making a difference by simply hanging out with folks who are usually about seven times her age. It’s not just the familiar tune that brought these senior citizens out of their rooms, it’s company they’ve come to know and love. “They’re busy, but they’re not too busy to think of us people,” said Estella Schmidt, ...
Currently in Great Falls
- Couple arrested in Bozeman for indecent exposure at hot springs
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves driver with potentially life-threatening injuries
- #YouAsked: What's going on with Cattlemen's Cut?
- Montana Highway Patrol responds to vehicle-horse collision near Stanford
- Close friends launch new public house in Great Falls
- I-15 road blocked south of Helena due to crash
- Random customers have been buying this WWII veteran's breakfast in Post Falls every day for at least three years
- 14-year-old Missoula girl reported missing
- Montana Highway Patrol trooper continues recovery, remains non-verbal after shooting
- Developer plans 105-room hotel in downtown Missoula