(UPDATE 6/11/19): According to airport officials with 180,000 boarding’s a year at the Great Falls International Airport traveling at times comes with a cost. It’s why community leaders are starting an initiative to lower flight costs.
GREAT FALLS- A local organization mentoring and helping children overcome barriers with their emotions is reaching out to different groups in our community all in an effort so kids don't fear authorities like law enforcement or firemen, and understand they're here to help.
GREAT FALLS- Nationwide people are gathering to celebrate Martin Luther King Jr. and the legacy he left. In Great Falls, churches, the University of Providence, and community members gathered to reflect, sing, and pray, that Martin Luther King Jr.'s words continue to live on each and every day.
GREAT FALLS- After overcoming anorexia and nearly dying from starvation, one Great Falls boy is now helping others heal from it.
Musical instruments can take a lifetime to master. However, one teenager in Helena is already playing with the pros. Sixteen-year-old Taylor Peterson actually shares the stage with his teacher.
All children are special, but some shine above the rest. In this new segment, our Bliss Zechman shows us how one kid is making a difference by simply hanging out with folks who are usually about seven times her age. It’s not just the familiar tune that brought these senior citizens out of their rooms, it’s company they’ve come to know and love. “They’re busy, but they’re not too busy to think of us people,” said Estella Schmidt, ...
Currently in Great Falls
- EMT killed, several people injured at demolition derby crash in Deer Lodge
- Bison smashes Yellowstone visitor's car window on camera
- 59-year-old Montana man shot dead in Lincoln County
- Promise kept: Utah man recounts 5-day ordeal of being lost in Montana wilderness
- The mountains called Bode Miller to Montana
- Montana Treasure: The 66-year history of white cross highway markers
- Popular trails stay closed in Glacier National Park due to 'unusual' grizzly activity
- Hard-sided camping only at Glacier's Rising Sun campground after black bear incident
- Two dead and one injured in rollover crash
- University of Providence releases statement after wrestling coach named as suspect in sex trafficking case