The 15th annual St. Patrick’s Day Fundraiser benefiting the Ursuline Centre in Great Falls, will take place next week.
Details are as follows:
- Thursday, March 17th
- 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Cost: $11 per plate; $14 for all day pass
- Traditional menu: Mulligan Stew, Corned Beef & Cabbage, Irish potatoes, Irish Shortbread
- Green beer for sale
- HiHo Tavern: 2600 10th Avenue South
The day will include both a silent and live auction. The silent auction will begin at 11 a.m., and will close at 6 p.m. It will include a number of excellent items such as:
- Cell phone package from Global Wireless
- Picnic basket with Schulte’s Fried Chicken
- Mary Matelich’s Amazing Mint Brownies
The live auction will begin at 6:15 p.m. Specials will include:
- “Prairie Bull” bronze sculpture by Terry Murphy
- Antique Ursuline Trunk
- A CafeKids Twin Bedstead with Mattress
- Art prints by Brian Morger
Proceeds will benefit the Ursuline Centre Building Purchase Fund. For More Information, call (406) 452-8585.
The Ursuline Academy opened in 1912 as a school for grades kindergarten through high school, including a boarding school for girls. The Collegiate Gothic building was added to the National Register of Historic Landmarks in 1991. Today, the Centre is owned by the Ursuline Centre Historical Foundation, and offers a preschool, a conference and retreat ministry and a museum.