Townsend Bulldogs junior Nate Hill is a three-sport athlete who participates in long and triple jump and throws shot put, discus, and javelin during the spring in Broadwater County.
Wes Urbaniak started making guitars when he was fourteen, or as he says he started 'breaking them,' deconstructing the stringed instruments to make them unique.
The Chinook Sugarbeeters were one of the most intimidating teams in the state this season … with 5 players 6-foot-3 or taller, the Beeters defense lived up to the name.
Makeup is an everyday part of our world, but what if girls stopped wearing it one day per week? That is what senior Andrea Downard is looking to bring to Great Falls High School.
Dancer, captain of the cheer team, and voted number 1 out of 261 of her classmates; Faith Edmister is an extremely hard working individual.
"If you just do the littlest things sometimes it can make the biggest impact and a lot of good things to do in this world."
He's earned the nick-name 'Trusty Trucker' and rightly so. Larry Spiekermeier of Plains, Montana has logged 4 million accident-free miles carrying heavy truck loads. Angela Marshall takes you on a ride to meet this week's Montana Treasure.
GREAT FALLS- For the first time in NFL history, according to ABC News, the Los Angeles Rams announced that two men would join its cheerleading squad.
As a celebration of the 91st annual Academy Awards, you can enter to win a year's worth of movie tickets from Atom Tickets (two tickets per month!) Ten other lucky winners can win a pair of movie tickets!
"I just like doing community service. It seems like a job sometimes, but especially when you're with your team, it makes it really fun."
MISSOULA - A Carousel for Missoula is a beloved fixture for families visiting downtown. Its creators say the horses and dragons are full of symbols that tell many stories.
Currently in Missoula
- Couple arrested in Bozeman for indecent exposure at hot springs
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves driver with potentially life-threatening injuries
- #YouAsked: What's going on with Cattlemen's Cut?
- Montana Highway Patrol responds to vehicle-horse collision near Stanford
- Close friends launch new public house in Great Falls
- I-15 road blocked south of Helena due to crash
- Random customers have been buying this WWII veteran's breakfast in Post Falls every day for at least three years
- 14-year-old Missoula girl reported missing
- Montana Highway Patrol trooper continues recovery, remains non-verbal after shooting
- Developer plans 105-room hotel in downtown Missoula