Spencer Schacht joined the ABC FOX Montana team in June 2019. Spencer says the mountains were calling his name when he moved from the great plains of Minnesota to beautiful mountains of Missoula Montana. He graduated with honors from St. Cloud State University in 2019 with a Bachelor of Sci…
Growing up for much of his life in Malaysia, Afiq had always felt a connection to storytelling. Whether it was through writing journal entries or reading the local paper, he admired the power of the pen in giving others a platform. This admiration quickly became inspiration, and set the buil…
BOZEMAN- With the kids out of school today celebrating Martin Luther King Day the ABC Montana Right Now station in Bozeman has you covered with an event to bring the kids to today.
Vince Bagby joined SWX in July of 2018. He graduated from the University of Montana in 2010 with a bachelor's degree in Broadcast Journalism. Vince grew up in Kalispell, MT and attended Flathead High School.
Shaun Rainey joined the ABC FOX MONTANA team in November 2011. In 2016 he was promoted from reporter to Sports Director in Missoula. Shaun graduated from the University of Montana with a degree in broadcast journalism in 2011.
Hailey joined the KFBB Sports team in June of 2018. Originally from Dallas, Texas, Hailey is a huge high school football fan. She has played soccer for twenty-one years, and played four years of Division I soccer in college.
Megan is excited to return to the Electric City after an 8-year hiatus. She and her husband Josh met in Great Falls when she started her broadcast career as a Sports Reporter/Anchor in 2005.
Ever since Katie was young, she's been talkative, energetic, and curious. She enjoys being around people, helping them, and making them happy. As a journalist, Katie has the ability to inform, help, and give back to communities. She chose this career path because of those reasons.
Taylor is excited to be reporting in the beautiful Great Falls area. Before moving to Big Sky Country, Taylor worked as an investigative reporter at the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism.
Currently in Missoula
- Hunter reported missing near Fort Peck found safe
- Emergency travel only for Browning area
- Heart Butte vs. Valier volleyball game canceled after controversial video
- Frog causes power outage in Lake County
- Young woman’s drive home turned into a nightmare after two men abruptly approach her car
- Two people injured in head-on crash in Great Falls
- Browning man sentenced for and distribution of child porn
- Montana men arrested in fatal hit-and-run
- Two arrested in Ravalli County for meth dealing
- Court Docs: Spokane County detectives investigating after 3-month-old baby tests positive for meth