BUTTE- Work is underway on a new $6 million project to install a roundabout at the Rocker interchange. It's the first traffic circle for the Butte area.
CLANCY- The driver of an SUV suffered potentially life-threatening injuries after a head-on collusion with a semi-truck, Saturday afternoon.
BUTTE- The American Legion is celebrating its 100th year since its formation and on Saturday afternoon, Butte-Silver Bow Post 1 celebrated a three-for-one event.
Meet the Grizzly Battalion. The University of Montana ROTC group is ready for their biggest weekend of the year. Two and a half days of tactical training in the woods around Fort Harrison in Helena. And today, they are getting to the Capital City in style.
BUTTE- Montana Tech is celebrating its 70th year of petroleum engineering graduates and the programs growth over the past seven decades.
ANACONDA- With the rising popularity of Juuls and other electronic cigarettes among teens, Anaconda Junior/Senior High School hosted a class on what parents should know.
BUTTE- The Butte Rescue Mission hosted its annual Spring Banquet and Silent Auction, on Thursday night, to help raise money for the new homeless shelter.
BUTTE- St. James Hospital hosted a day camp for high school students in Butte and Whitehall to learn about "awesome" careers on Thursday.
BUTTE- For the sixth year in a row, Butte Central School's fifth graders hosted a living wax museum for parents and other students.
HELENA, Mont. (AP) — An earthquake that struck Tuesday in a rural area near the Idaho-Montana border was felt as far away as Helena and was followed by multiple aftershocks, but no damage was immediately reported.
BOZEMAN- A special guest from the legendary Miracle on Ice hockey game is helping support efforts to build a year-round ice rink in Bozeman.
BOZEMAN - A man arrested in Bozeman for alleged sympathies with terrorist groups reportedly told investigators that he thought Montana would be an easy place to buy a gun.
BUTTE- Over 300 jobs are expected to come to the Mining City this summer, as work is underway at the Butte Plaza Mall to get the new call center ready to open its doors.
Currently in Butte
- Couple arrested in Bozeman for indecent exposure at hot springs
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves driver with potentially life-threatening injuries
- #YouAsked: What's going on with Cattlemen's Cut?
- Montana Highway Patrol responds to vehicle-horse collision near Stanford
- Close friends launch new public house in Great Falls
- I-15 road blocked south of Helena due to crash
- Random customers have been buying this WWII veteran's breakfast in Post Falls every day for at least three years
- 14-year-old Missoula girl reported missing
- Montana Highway Patrol trooper continues recovery, remains non-verbal after shooting
- Developer plans 105-room hotel in downtown Missoula