...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM MST FRIDAY... * WHAT...SNOW OCCURRING. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 3 TO 6 INCHES, WITH ISOLATED AMOUNTS NEAR 9 INCHES AT RIDGETOPS. * WHERE...FOR THE SOUTHERN PORTIONS OF MADISON AND GALLATIN COUNTIES, MAINLY SOUTH OF A LINE FROM GALLATIN GATEWAY TO ENNIS. * WHEN...FROM 2 AM THURSDAY TO 5 PM MST FRIDAY. * IMPACTS...TRAVEL COULD BE DIFFICULT. AREAS OF BLOWING SNOW COULD REDUCE VISIBILITY AT TIMES. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... SLOW DOWN AND USE CAUTION WHILE TRAVELING. THE LATEST ROAD CONDITIONS FOR THE STATE YOU ARE CALLING FROM CAN BE OBTAINED BY CALLING 5 1 1. &&
Currently in Bozeman
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Great Falls-Helena e-Newsletters
Local news headlines from ABC Fox in Great Falls and Helena - delivered to your email inbox every weekday.
Local news headlines from ABC Fox Bozeman and Butte - delivered to your email inbox every weekday.
Butte News Alerts
Local news headlines from ABC Fox Butte - delivered to your email inbox every weekday.
Local news headlines from ABC Fox in Missoula and Kalispell - delivered to your email inbox every weekday.
- Semi hanging over edge of canyon after sliding off Highway 195 near Colfax
- Contractor for Hotel project in Great Falls declares bankruptcy
- Helena Police Department looking for missing 16-year-old
- Man strangles soon-to-be ex-wife after she tells him about her new boyfriend
- Helena Police Department looking for an escapee from the Helena Pre-Release Center
- Two people arrested in Missoula after seven hour SWAT incident
- Woman charged after forcing victim to sit in a chair while she was spat on and threatened for an hour
- Multiple semi accidents clog up I-90 between Bozeman and Livingston
- Bozeman mom wants to pay off negative school lunch balances
- Stolen Butte dog to make 2,000 mile journey home to be reunited with family
Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device.