Kitchen fire in Billings home started from greasy rags - ABC FOX Montana Local News, Weather, Sports KTMF | KWYB

Kitchen fire in Billings home started from greasy rags

Posted: Updated:
BILLINGS, Mont. -

Greasy rags started a fire in one Billings home early Saturday morning. 

According to the Billings Fire Department, a fire broke out on the 1400 block of Broadwater Avenue at 7:30 Saturday morning. 

The fire caused $15,000 worth of damage to the kitchen area. 

No injuries have been reported from the fire. 

Powered by Frankly

Features

  • More Features
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Cowles Montana Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.