Family Of Medical Lake Burn Victim With Him In Seattle During Re - ABC FOX MONTANA NEWS, WEATHER, SPORTS - KTMF/KWYB

Family Of Medical Lake Burn Victim With Him In Seattle During Recovery

Posted: Updated:
The result of the Medical Lake house fire on Friday night. The result of the Medical Lake house fire on Friday night.
MEDICAL Lake, Wash. --  A house fire broke out in the at the 14,000 block of South Salnave Road in Medical Lake, Wash. on Friday night with one man caught in the home when the flames broke out.

Firefighters said the double-wide manufactured home was fully engulfed in flames when they arrived. The crews said the fire was coming out of every side of the house and was beginning to spread to a nearby shop when they came upon the scene.

The man was taken to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Wash. for treatment on the burns on his head and chest as a result of the fire.
  • Top Stories from KHQTop StoriesMore>>

  • Permanent disaster relief center opens in Pateros

    Permanent disaster relief center opens in Pateros

    Wednesday, July 30 2014 12:42 PM EDT2014-07-30 16:42:56 GMT
    PATEROS, Wash. - Community volunteers, in association with various charities, private donors, local businesses and government emergency response agencies have worked together to open a more permanent disaster relief center in Pateros, WA. The new center will act as a distribution site for the large volumes of donated items including food, clothing, household supplies, baby items and so forth.
    PATEROS, Wash. - Community volunteers, in association with various charities, private donors, local businesses and government emergency response agencies have worked together to open a more permanent disaster relief center in Pateros, WA. The new center will act as a distribution site for the large volumes of donated items including food, clothing, household supplies, baby items and so forth.
  • A good problem to have: Carlton Complex no longer accepting donated goods

    A good problem to have: Carlton Complex no longer accepting donated goods

    Wednesday, July 30 2014 12:33 PM EDT2014-07-30 16:33:02 GMT
    OKANOGAN COUNTY, Wash.- The people in charge at the Carlton Complex wildfires in Okanogan County say they can no longer accept any donated goods. The problem, they say, is that so many people donated so much that they simply ran out of room.
    OKANOGAN COUNTY, Wash.- The people in charge at the Carlton Complex wildfires in Okanogan County say they can no longer accept any donated goods. The problem, they say, is that so many people donated so much that they simply ran out of room.
  • Carlton Complex: Weather contributes to increased fire activity; 67% contained

    Carlton Complex: Weather contributes to increased fire activity; 67% contained

    Wednesday, July 30 2014 12:02 PM EDT2014-07-30 16:02:39 GMT
    OKANOGAN COUNTY, Wash. - The hot, dry weather contributed to the increase in fire activity Tuesday. Temperatures reached 105 degrees in the Methow Valley. Multiple smoke columns were visible as pockets of unburned vegetation burned within the fire perimeter. The fire was active in the Gold Creek and also the Leecher Mountain Lookout areas, but ground crews and air support helped slow the rate of spread.
    OKANOGAN COUNTY, Wash. - The hot, dry weather contributed to the increase in fire activity Tuesday. Temperatures reached 105 degrees in the Methow Valley. Multiple smoke columns were visible as pockets of unburned vegetation burned within the fire perimeter. The fire was active in the Gold Creek and also the Leecher Mountain Lookout areas, but ground crews and air support helped slow the rate of spread.
Powered by WorldNow

Features

  • More Features
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Cowles Montana Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.