Storage Building Destroyed By Fire Near Chattaroy - ABC FOX MONTANA NEWS, WEATHER, SPORTS - KTMF/KWYB

Storage Building Destroyed By Fire Near Chattaroy

Posted: Updated:
This storage shed was destroyed northeast of Chattaroy on Thursday This storage shed was destroyed northeast of Chattaroy on Thursday
CHATTAROY, Wash. - Firefighters from Spokane County District #4 were called to the 9800 block of E. Dunn, northeast of Chattaroy on Thursday after a building caught fire. 

The call came in at around 3:45pm, and as they were responding, firefighters could see a large column of smoke and upgraded it to a working fire. Upon arrival, crews found a 20' x 20' outbuilding with smoke and flames showing. Initially, the big concern was the structures next to the building because of the breeze, however they were able to get the fire under control and out before it spread. 

No injuries were reported. 
  • Top Stories from KHQTop StoriesMore>>

  • RANKING: The states with the rudest drivers

    RANKING: The states with the rudest drivers

    Wednesday, September 17 2014 1:09 AM EDT2014-09-17 05:09:55 GMT
    KHQ.com The state of Idaho appears to be known for two things: Potatoes and rude drivers. Online insurance company Insure.com has come out with a list that ranks the rudest drivers in the country and Idaho tops the list.
    KHQ.com The state of Idaho appears to be known for two things: Potatoes and rude drivers. Online insurance company Insure.com has come out with a list that ranks the rudest drivers in the country and Idaho tops the list.
  • Some businesses ban E-cigarettes inside

    Some businesses ban E-cigarettes inside

    Tuesday, September 16 2014 11:14 PM EDT2014-09-17 03:14:40 GMT
    SPOKANE, Wash. - The Grant County Health District passed an ordinance that regulates the sale, distribution, and use of electronic cigarettes. That means starting January 1, 2015, people will no longer be able to smoke e-cigarettes indoors or any other place where regular cigarettes are banned in Grant County.
    SPOKANE, Wash. - The Grant County Health District passed an ordinance that regulates the sale, distribution, and use of electronic cigarettes. That means starting January 1, 2015, people will no longer be able to smoke e-cigarettes indoors or any other place where regular cigarettes are banned in Grant County.
  • "No guns allowed" sign stirs controversy

    "No guns allowed" sign stirs controversy

    Tuesday, September 16 2014 10:59 PM EDT2014-09-17 02:59:38 GMT
    COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Buffalo Wild Wings opened it's doors Labor Day weekend in Coeur d'Alene, and on the door is a sign that reads; "Buffalo Wild Wings inc, Bans Guns On These Premises." The sign was met with a mix of responses from people in the area with some, like Dave Allbrook. "I'm okay with that, I think it depends on the owners of the restaurant, whether or not they want to do that."
    COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - Buffalo Wild Wings opened it's doors Labor Day weekend in Coeur d'Alene, and on the door is a sign that reads; "Buffalo Wild Wings inc, Bans Guns On These Premises." The sign was met with a mix of responses from people in the area with some, like Dave Allbrook. "I'm okay with that, I think it depends on the owners of the restaurant, whether or not they want to do that."
Powered by WorldNow

Features

  • More Features
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Cowles Montana Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.