FIRST ON KHQ: Massive Fire Destroys Commercial Building - ABC FOX MONTANA NEWS, WEATHER, SPORTS - KTMF/KWYB

FIRST ON KHQ: Massive Fire Destroys Commercial Building

Posted: Updated:
Firefighters are looking into what sparked a massive fire near Trent and Regal late Monday night.

The building that caught fire is a large commercial warehouse, but it is not clear who owns the building.

Firefighters forced their way in, but the flames spread too quickly and crews made the decision to get out and fight the fire from the outside.

Crews will be on the scene all night making sure there are no flare ups.

It should not impact morning traffic.
  • Top Stories from KHQTop StoriesMore>>

  • NE W INFORMATION: High Drive brush fire believe to be human caused

    NE W INFORMATION: High Drive brush fire believe to be human caused

    Wednesday, July 30 2014 1:09 AM EDT2014-07-30 05:09:20 GMT
    SPOKANE, Wash.- Tuesday evening the Spokane Fire department announced they had a likely cause for the High Drive brush fire: humans. The fire broke out Monday afternoon about 3pm on the west side of Spokane's South Hill between Squelch Golf Course and High Drive. By 6pm it had grown to 30 acres and moved to within 75 yards of several homes on High Drive.
    SPOKANE, Wash.- Tuesday evening the Spokane Fire department announced they had a likely cause for the High Drive brush fire: humans. The fire broke out Monday afternoon about 3pm on the west side of Spokane's South Hill between Squelch Golf Course and High Drive. By 6pm it had grown to 30 acres and moved to within 75 yards of several homes on High Drive.

  • A good problem to have: Carlton Complex no longer accepting donated goods

    A good problem to have: Carlton Complex no longer accepting donated goods

    Tuesday, July 29 2014 11:38 PM EDT2014-07-30 03:38:00 GMT
    OKANOGAN COUNTY, Wash.- The people in charge at the Carlton Complex wildfires in Okanogan County say they can no longer accept any donated goods. The problem, they say, is that so many people donated so much that they simply ran out of room.
    OKANOGAN COUNTY, Wash.- The people in charge at the Carlton Complex wildfires in Okanogan County say they can no longer accept any donated goods. The problem, they say, is that so many people donated so much that they simply ran out of room.
  • Boat explodes in Bayview, Idaho when owner tries to start it

    Boat explodes in Bayview, Idaho when owner tries to start it

    Tuesday, July 29 2014 9:48 PM EDT2014-07-30 01:48:25 GMT
    BAYVIEW, Idaho- On Tuesday just before 2pm, the Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office was called to MacDonald’s Hudson Bay Resort in Bayview for a boat exploded.
    BAYVIEW, Idaho- On Tuesday just before 2pm, the Kootenai County Sheriff’s Office was called to MacDonald’s Hudson Bay Resort in Bayview for a boat exploded.
Powered by WorldNow

Features

  • More Features
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Cowles Montana Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.