Nation Wide Sex Offender Search For This Man - ABC FOX Montana Local News, Weather, Sports KTMF | KWYB

Nation Wide Sex Offender Search For This Man

Posted: Updated:

KHQ.COM - The FBI is asking for the public's help in identifying a man who can be seen on video sexually abusing a child.

The man is known only as John Doe 28. He was seen on video engaged in sexually explicit activities with a child in November of 2012. Investigators say there are several clues in the video that may help identify him. The video shows the man and his victim inside a residence with what appears to be a blue sofa chair and a picture hanging on a wall in the background. Additionally, the subject is wearing wire-framed glasses and a burgundy t-shirt with what appears to be a shark logo on his left side.

The suspect is a white man, possibly in his 30's or 40's, with a receding hairline. There are no specific details that tie the man to a particular state or region in the United States. This is a nationwide search.

This search is part of Operation Rescue Me and the Endangered Child Alert program. The man's picture is being sent all over the country, in hopes that someone can identify him. If you have any information, call 1-800-CALL-FBI.

  • Top Stories from KHQHomeMore>>

  • Second suspect arrested in connection to Moses Lake park shooting

    Second suspect arrested in connection to Moses Lake park shooting

    Monday, January 22 2018 12:39 AM EST2018-01-22 05:39:19 GMT

    MOSES LAKE, Wash. - Moses Lake Police say they have arrested a second suspect in connection to a shooting that left a teenager critically injured last week. Police say a 17-year-old male was arrested Sunday morning. The teenager was not identified because he is a juvenile. Police say an 18-year-old victim was shot in the chest last Sunday and taken by private vehicle to the hospital.

    MOSES LAKE, Wash. - Moses Lake Police say they have arrested a second suspect in connection to a shooting that left a teenager critically injured last week. Police say a 17-year-old male was arrested Sunday morning. The teenager was not identified because he is a juvenile. Police say an 18-year-old victim was shot in the chest last Sunday and taken by private vehicle to the hospital.

  • Women's Persistence March draws large crowd to downtown Spokane

    Women's Persistence March draws large crowd to downtown Spokane

    Sunday, January 21 2018 9:10 PM EST2018-01-22 02:10:12 GMT

    SPOKANE, Wash. - Thousands marched through the streets of downtown Spokane for the Women’s Persistence March and Rally. Everyone had a reason why they’re marching. It’s a part of a nationwide event this weekend, as people across the country marched to support women’s rights, civil rights, racial equality, and justice. One woman KHQ spoke with says she was marching to spread the message of standing up for one another and being there for one ano...

    SPOKANE, Wash. - Thousands marched through the streets of downtown Spokane for the Women’s Persistence March and Rally. Everyone had a reason why they’re marching. It’s a part of a nationwide event this weekend, as people across the country marched to support women’s rights, civil rights, racial equality, and justice. One woman KHQ spoke with says she was marching to spread the message of standing up for one another and being there for one ano...

  • No Texas probes involving California torture suspects

    No Texas probes involving California torture suspects

    Sunday, January 21 2018 7:04 PM EST2018-01-22 00:04:57 GMT

    RIO VISTA, Texas (AP) - An official in Texas says authorities there had no reports involving the couple charged in California with shackling and starving 12 of their 13 children.    David and Louise Turpin have pleaded not guilty in Riverside County, California, to multiple counts of torture, child abuse and false imprisonment. The couple moved to California from near Fort Worth, Texas, in 2011.

    RIO VISTA, Texas (AP) - An official in Texas says authorities there had no reports involving the couple charged in California with shackling and starving 12 of their 13 children.    David and Louise Turpin have pleaded not guilty in Riverside County, California, to multiple counts of torture, child abuse and false imprisonment. The couple moved to California from near Fort Worth, Texas, in 2011.

Powered by Frankly

Features

  • More Features
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2018 Cowles Montana Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.