$10,000 Reward Offered For Information That Leads To Missing Tee - ABC FOX MONTANA NEWS, WEATHER, SPORTS - KTMF/KWYB

$10,000 Reward Offered For Information That Leads To Missing Teen Dylan Parker

Posted: Updated:
Deputies say at around midnight on the 12th, Dylan Michael John Parker called and asked his mom to pick him up at a gas station in Osburn at 3rd and Mullan. Deputies say at around midnight on the 12th, Dylan Michael John Parker called and asked his mom to pick him up at a gas station in Osburn at 3rd and Mullan.
KHQ.COM - There is now a $10,000 reward for information that leads to finding 18-year-old Dylan Parker who has now been missing for a week. The Shoshone County Sheriff’s Office, family, friends, and others in the community have been out searching for him every single day, but so far, no one has been able to find him.

On Friday, the reward was only at $1,000 during a candle light vigil held for the teen. However, thanks to a huge outpouring of community support, the fund grew tremendously in just two days. “People have donated from all over, not just from Shoshone County,” said Dylan’s mom Mona Rupp.

“People have donated from everyone to get this up there and it's at $10,000 right now and that's what we're offering. They have to lead us to Dylan.” Dylan’s mom Mona talked to him around midnight the night he disappeared. She says Dylan had gone to a party and called her asking for a ride home. She says Dylan told her he was going to walk two miles from the party to the gas station and that he would meet her there. A short time later, Dylan called again, saying “Mom, where are you?”

After that the phone call got disconnected. That was the last anyone heard from Dylan. His mom says after that his phone kept ringing, but he never picked up. Then about four hours later, instead of ringing, it went straight to voicemail. At the start of the investigation, clerks at the gas station said they thought they saw Dylan get into a car with a man and a woman.

However, Mona says since then, clerks at the gas station have said they think that was someone else. Instead, Mona now says she does not think Dylan ever made it to the gas station that night. Mona says she cannot sleep, eat, or focus on anything but bringing her son home. “You don't know what to do,” Mona said. “You can't sit, we've looked, you're looking, we'll always look, but it's a helpless feeling, at this point. My baby is out there somewhere and we're going to find him.”
  • Top Stories from KHQTop StoriesMore>>

  • FLASH FLOOD WARNING for fire damaged areas

    FLASH FLOOD WARNING for fire damaged areas

    Wednesday, July 23 2014 4:26 PM EDT2014-07-23 20:26:49 GMT
    KHQ.COM - Potential afternoon thunderstorms expected Wednesday are a concern for the Carlton Complex fire because of the possibility of heavy rain and lightning strikes. Even a moderate 10-minute rain can cause flooding, debris flows, and landslides. >>>Flash Flood Warning Has Been Issued>>>
    KHQ.COM - Potential afternoon thunderstorms expected Wednesday are a concern for the Carlton Complex fire because of the possibility of heavy rain and lightning strikes. Even a moderate 10-minute rain can cause flooding, debris flows, and landslides. >>>Flash Flood Warning Has Been Issued>>>
  • Two men sentenced for first degree manslaughter

    Two men sentenced for first degree manslaughter

    Wednesday, July 23 2014 4:12 PM EDT2014-07-23 20:12:31 GMT
    KHQ.COM - 40-year-old Shane Smith was sentenced Tuesday to 171 months in prison after being convicted of killing 44-year-old Warren Flynn. 41-year-old Michael Bullock was sentenced to eight years in prison after being convicted of killing 46-year-old Donald Kuest.
    KHQ.COM - 40-year-old Shane Smith was sentenced Tuesday to 171 months in prison after being convicted of killing 44-year-old Warren Flynn. 41-year-old Michael Bullock was sentenced to eight years in prison after being convicted of killing 46-year-old Donald Kuest.
  • $126,000 raised so far! Your contribution is needed for fire victims!

    $126,000 raised so far! Your contribution is needed for fire victims!

    Wednesday, July 23 2014 1:39 PM EDT2014-07-23 17:39:55 GMT
    KHQ.COM - People across the Northwest have shown their desire to help those affected by the Carlton Complex fire burning in Okanogan County. The fire has claimed 150 homes and burned over 250,000 acres, becoming the largest wildfire in Washington State history. >>DONATE NOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF THE CARLTON COMPLEX>>
    KHQ.COM - People across the Northwest have shown their desire to help those affected by the Carlton Complex fire burning in Okanogan County. The fire has claimed 150 homes and burned over 250,000 acres, becoming the largest wildfire in Washington State history. >>DONATE NOW TO HELP VICTIMS OF THE CARLTON COMPLEX>>
Powered by WorldNow

Features

  • More Features
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 WorldNow and Cowles Montana Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.