Egg Lamp Could Have Caused Kalispell House Fire - ABC FOX Montana Local News, Weather, Sports KTMF | KWYB

Egg Lamp Could Have Caused Kalispell House Fire

Posted: Updated:
KALISPELL -

The Kalispell Fire Department believes a chicken coop heating lamp may be behind an early morning fire.

The fire on Cally Lane caused around $35,000 worth of damage, but no one was injured.

The outside of the house, the deck, and attic were the hardest hit.

Someone driving through the neighborhood made the 911 call a little past 2:00 a.m.

The Evergreen Fire Department, Flathead Electric, and Northwestern Energy helped get the flames under control.

  • Most Popular

Powered by Frankly

Features

  • More Features
  • Powered by WorldNow
    All content © Copyright 2000 - 2017 Cowles Montana Media. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service, and Ad Choices.